Portland's White House Inn is ranked as one of "Oregon's Best Venues" for Weddings and special events. From the Historic Architecture to the amazing catering to your every need for your special event.
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Elopement Packages
- Bridal Parties
- Engagement Dinners
"We rented the facility for our wedding and it was the MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE! Our entire family stayed over night. The rooms and common areas are stunning, welcoming and comfortable. The Staff was incredible. They thought of everything! They were very responsive, accommodating and extremely helpful. The quality and presentation of the food was fantastic! We couldn't have been more pleased with the property and the staff. Many of our guests commented on what a wonderful wedding it was and how smoothly everything moved along. I highly recommend The Portland White House for any events or a weekend get away."
The site fee for an elopement package varies with an average of $850-$1,000 for up to 10 people total (including your officiant, photographer, bridal party, etc).
Includes the following:
• Guest room for one night including a full breakfast the following morning.
• The use of the Living Room, Entry Staircase or Courtyards for up to two hours for your Ceremony and celebration after.
• Two hour time period available between 11am – 4pm. Weekends in the summer months must be at 10:30am and over by 12:30pm
• Small wedding cake
• Linens and service ware.
• Bottle of House Champagne or Sparkling Cider on ice (each additional bottle see our wine list)
• Valet parking, a two hour time frame (for photos, officiant, etc)
All food provided must be through the Portland’s White House Catering at an additional cost.
20% service fee will be added to your total bill.
If you would like us to provide other services, such as, providing the officiant, flowers, music, photographers, etc we do charge a coordinating flat fee of $150 to help facilitate the other services. We will provide you with total costs and schedule those services for you.
Portland's White House Inn is ranked as one of "Oregon's Best Venues" for special events. From the Historic Architecture to the amazing catering to your every need for your special event.
- Anniversary Celebrations
- Business Retreats
- Corporate Meetings
- Birthday Parties
- Formal Dinners
- Holiday Parties
- Bar and Bat Mitzvah
- Celebration of Life
"Thank you for creating a wonderful birthday party for me. Every moment, from the time I entered the door until I left, was a joy! Everything was perfect!"
"I've never been so happy to write a check in my life. Never have I heard so many good things about a party from so many people... the food, the decorations, your beautiful home and what a great host you were too. Thanks so much!"
"The lunch was lovely as was the service. It will be a pleasure to use you again."
"Your party for us was just wonderful - so delicious - beautifully presented and, of course, the ambience in your home is a delight - thanks for everything..."
-Elise & Eddy Rosenfeld
"Lucy's '50th' party was absolutely wonderful!! The ambience, fantastic food, your gracious staff - Thanks - you all are great!"
-Mary Dee Schmidt
Tis the season to let Portland's White House create a magical experience for you and your guests. The inn is decorated beautifully for the holidays and the tasty hors d'oeuvres, to the bountiful delicious dinners will be a delight to all your senses.
We look forward to helping you with your next Corporate Event. From creating a small intimate meeting to a large full day meeting with breakfast, lunch and dinner. Portland's White House Inn will amaze you and will stand out as one of the most memorable, food-satiable and amazing venues for your event.
- Rentable Hours Available between 8am to 9pm for meetings, breakfasts, luncheons, dinner or holiday parties.
- Site Fee varies depending upon size and hours of the event.
- Projector, Screen & Flip Charts available
- Staffing is charged separately
- Main floor has a spacious Living Room, small Game Room and moderate
- Dining Room (table seats 20)
- Ballroom seats up to 75 people at round tables.
- We provide all in-house Catering from Breakfast Snacks to Full Dinners (lunch and dinners start at $25 per person)
- Full Liquor License
- Valet Parking
- 8 Guest rooms available at a reduced rate
A typical Corporate Retreat at Portland's White House Inn:
- Our Valet greet your guests as they pull up to Portland's White House Inn
- You are received at the front door and your guests mingle in the game & living rooms on the main floor where there are coffee and breakfast snacks.
- For smaller groups you are welcome to have your meeting in the Living or Dining Rooms, larger groups then go downstairs to the Ballroom (photo of the ballroom is shown above).
- Lunch is typically served family style either upstairs, outside on our patio or downstairs in the Ballroom.
- After your day of meetings, you may continue your event with a wine social and appetizers in the game and living rooms on the main floor and finish with a dinner.
- If you have guest rooms rented, those guests will receive a complimentary full amazing breakfast the following morning.
Just a few reminders...
The maximum number of guests: 75
All events (Meetings, Weddings, Parties, Celebration of Life) Site Rental Fees starting at $1,000 - $4,500, depending on size and type of event include Tables, Chairs, Linens and Service-ware at no additional costs.
We provide all In-house Catering and Beverages (no outside catering allowed). Amazing and delicious meals start at $35 per person (Corporate Luncheons start at $25 per person). The average dinner is $60 per person.
Wedding/Receptions are for a four hour time period between the hours of noon and ending by seven o'clock.
Staffing cost is additional and varies upon size and style of event, Valet Parking is required and is an elegant convenience for your guests.